About the Program
Leadership Transformed is an executive coaching program that's new in 2023.
This program will challenge participants to step out of their comfort zones and learn more about how they can step up their leadership skills, while also looking deeper within.
This confidential leadership program will gather executives from across West Michigan industries to be vulnerable and work together to develop themselves into the leaders that can take their company to the next level.
- Develop a deep understanding of their core values and how they’re the foundation of intrinsic leadership skills.
- Gain confidence in your ability to manage leadership dialects
- Gain practical tools to guide ongoing skill development.
- Gain knowledge and familiarity with assessment tools that enhance team health and culture, including The Enneagram and The Implicit Harvard Implicit Association Test.
- The cohort will bond through vulnerability and self-development, creating lasting bonds within the West Michigan business community.
- A dynamic and comprehensive personal action plan for each participant, highlighting their self-discovery, growth, and commitment to ongoing learning. At the last session, plans will be shared with fellow members to promote accountability and celebration.
Chamber leadership programs prioritize creating spaces where diverse perspectives can come together to learn, grow and push our community forward.
2023 Session Dates, Program Details & Cost
All sessions occur on Thursdays from 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
- March 14
- March 28
- April 11
- April 25
- May 9
- May 23
- June 6
- June 20
- August 31
- September 14
- September 28
- October 12
- October 26
- November 9
- November 30
- December 14
Cost and Scholarships
Program Cost: Tuition must be paid in full by the first class session.
Chamber Member: $3,300
If you have questions on payment or need to discuss setting up a payment plan, please contact Monica Mendez, Director of Talent & Leadership Programs, at [email protected]. There are a limited number of partial scholarship funds available. Please submit the following scholarship application form NO LATER than 30 days prior to the first session to be considered.