Identify your leadership potential with Leadership Advantage
Applications for the 2019 Leadership Advantage Program are Now Closed
Questions? Contact Mel Trombley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program
Now in its 12th year, Leadership Advantage is an intensive skills-based executive/leadership coaching program which is designed to enhance the knowledge and critical thinking skills of emerging and established leaders. The truly unique aspect of Leadership Advantage is its focus on a group leadership coaching experience which incorporates substantial opportunities for meaningful self-reflection, peer coaching, and honest conversation.
Leadership Advantage is your chance to:
- Transform your best talent into your best leaders
- Apply critical thinking and dialogue through peer-to-peer coaching
- Develop inter-sector and inter-discipline learning among participants
- Create a unique five-step Leadership Development Plan for yourself
- Benefit from the extraordinary networking for which Create Great Leaders Programs are known
2019 Program Details
The 2019 Leadership Advantage program has capacity for 14 diverse individuals. Leadership Advantage seeks individuals who:
- Demonstrate leadership in some area of their lives
- Are motivated and interested in new learning, self-discovery, community exposure and networking; and how to use this experience to serve as community trustees
- Represent a cross-section of business, non-profits and units of government, professions, ages, cultural perspectives, ethnic backgrounds, and geographical areas throughout the Grand Rapids community
- Willing to commit to being on time and engaged in all LA day sessions and your scheduled individual coaching session.
Program Cost: $2,800
Tuition must be paid in full by the first class session, February 26, 2019
2019 Program Dates
Week 1: Program Overview & Bonding – February 26, 2019 – 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Week 2: Personal Mastery – March 12, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 3: Navigating Complexity – March 26, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 4: Authentic Leadership – April 9, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 5: Fight or Flight – April 23, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 6: Inspiring Trust – May 7, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 7: Ethical Dilemmas – May 21, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 8: Case Studies – June 4, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Week 9: Putting It All Together – June 18, 2019 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Attendance at all program sessions is mandatory to achieve the full value of the program. Persons who cannot adjust their schedules to accommodate full participation should not apply to the program. If selected, participants’ employer will be required to provide a signature agreeing to their full support for the employee’s time required to participate in Leadership Advantage.