If you are a professional with a passion for growing your career and becoming actively engaged in the community, the Emerging Leaders Series offers the ideal setting to expand your horizons.
Make Grand Rapids your classroom with five half-day sessions that combine tours, speakers, activities, and inter-disciplinary discussions that build community connections, leadership skills, and insight into issues facing Grand Rapids. Plus, you’ll discover new opportunities to engage in the community.
This five-session program features:
- Conversations with key community leaders
- Visits to innovative community programs and initiatives
- Networking with a diverse group of peers
- An orientation to the city and what makes it a unique community
- Personal leadership development
This professional development opportunity is particularly valuable for young and early-career professionals as well as those with a keen interest in our community and growing professionally.
We seek individuals who:
- Desire to actively engage in the Grand Rapids community through volunteering and leadership
- Represent a cross-section of industries, ethnic backgrounds, and geographical areas throughout Grand Rapids
Questions? Contact Ken James, Director of Inclusion, at 616.771.0320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.