THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED
The Chamber takes the health and safety of our members and community seriously, and encourage all to be educated around the current COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more about steps being taken at the Chamber here.
We look forward to seeing you at our largest Talent Solutions Summit to date, on Monday, April 27 at the JW Marriott. The Summit will feature subject matter experts and their expertise on addressing the talent gap and tangible resources to implement at your organization. Additionally, the Talent Solutions Summit will cultivate an environment to foster connections with fellow workforce talent innovators in the Grand Rapids business community.
– Mike VanGessel, Founder & CEO, Rockford Construction
Panel Discussion – Innovative Practices
– Moderated by Kevin Stotts, President, Talent 2025
– Mike Ramirez, President, Orka Automation
Panel Discussion – Playbook for Talent Attraction and Retention
– Moderated by Angie Barksdale, Chief Operating Officer, Michigan Works!
– Floriza Genautis, Principal & Founder, Management Business Solutions
– Ashley Ward, CEO & Talent Advisor, Hire for Hope
– Julie Parks, Executive Director of Workforce Training, Grand Rapids Community College
– Juan Olivarez, President, ISI – Iron Sharpens Iron
– The announcement of the Talent Solutions Summit keynote presenter is coming soon!