Create Great Community | ATHENA Leadership Forum
The ATHENA Leadership Forum fosters and supports the development of strong female leaders in our community. Our April Leadership Forum will focus on navigating positive professional relationships. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear personal stories from table leaders who are leading our community in unique and exciting ways. By sharing our stories with one another, we can promote growth, connection and learning.
We are thrilled to be at The Lit, a historic event venue that previously hosted the Ladies Literary Club. Starting in 1869, a group of Grand Rapids women organized a small history class, which grew into a formal association in 1870.
Tuesday, June 9
11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Mercedes Barragan, Senior Talent Program Specialist, Spectrum Health
- Nicky Ciavattone, Business Banking Sales Manager, PNC Bank
- Dr. Nkechy Ezeh, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Early Learning Neighborhood Collaborative
- Raquel Guzman, Co-Founder & Managing Member, Avanti Law Group PLLC
- Sonya Hernández, Assistant Director of the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Grand Rapids Community College
- Charissa Huang, Shareholder, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge PC
- Marlene Kowalski-Braun, Associate Vice President for Inclusion & Student Support, Grand Valley State University
- Sara Lachman, Member, Miller Johnson
- Ashley Lee, Vice President of Public Relations & Marketing, Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Latesha Lipscomb, Engagement & Relationships Manager, Amplify GR
- Isabel Lopez-Slattery, Owner, Dreams By Bella Photography
- Amy Marshall, Managing Partner, Management Business Solutions
- Michelle Meulendyk, Senior Corporate Citizenship Specialist, Amway
- Eliza Pérez-Arellano, Self-Improvement Promoter & Coach, Inclusive Empowerment Services
- Michelle Rabideau, President, Saint Mary’s Foundation
- Alexis Reame, Community Relations Manager, Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Elizabeth Schenk, Owner & Lead Designer, Posh Petals
- Abbey Sladick, Senior Community Relations Specialist, Priority Health
- Misti Stanton, Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Kimberly Van Driel, Director of Public Space Management, Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc.
- Ashley Ward, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Hire for Hope
Questions? Contact Mel Trombley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Sponsor