- This event has passed.
Create Great Leaders: Grand Rapids Connect
Grand Rapids Connect is geared toward professionals new to the city, boomerangs returning home or individuals looking to further engage with the community. The program includes an overnight stay downtown Grand Rapids and provides insight into the city’s latest and greatest developments. Participants will hear from some of the most dynamic leaders and individuals shaping the city’s future. Throughout the event, participants will explore our community, learn about social and community engagement opportunities, and delve into how to connect in Grand Rapids.
This program is right for you if you:
• Are you new or returning to Grand Rapids
• Want to have VIP experiences to learn about our city
• Seek to build relationships with fellow West Michigan leaders
• Are interested in discovering new places, faces, and resources in the community
Some of the exciting things on our agenda include:
- VIP visit to The Comedy Project
- Behind the Scenes tour of John Ball Zoo
- Meet local business owners and tour Grand Rapids’ beautiful downtown
- Learn about ways to get around town with The Rapid
Thursday, October 6 – Friday, October 7
Downtown Grand Rapids
Members: $900 / Non-Members: $1,050
Can’t commit to the overnight stay? Email [email protected] to learn about other options.