About this DEI Leadership Learning Experience
Returning in 2023, the Inclusive Leadership Cohort is designed for mid- to upper-level leadership roles looking to enhance their skills in leading diverse teams. Throughout the series, participants will learn practical tools and strategies for inclusive performance management, talent attraction, recruitment & retention; as well actionable steps for creating inclusive work environments.
Key takeaways from this cohort include:
- Practical tools to apply in your leadership setting
- Clear understanding of Inclusive leadership
- Enhance skills for leading diverse teams
- Inclusive leadership tools and strategies (equitable/inclusive talent attraction recruitment, retention and management)
- Help diverse teams’ high performance function as an inclusive workplace
- Inclusion nudges to help move organizations forward
2023 Session Dates, Program Details & Cost
All sessions occur on Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- September 6
- September 20
- October 4
- October 18
Attendance at all program sessions is mandatory to achieve the full value of the program. If you cannot adjust your schedule to accommodate full participation, please consider applying at a time when you have greater flexibility.
Program Cost: Tuition must be paid in full by the first class session.
Chamber Member: $1,500
Questions or Comments?
Please reach out to Andre Daley, Director of Inclusion, at [email protected].