Are you opening a new business, expanding at your current location, relocating, or celebrating a milestone anniversary?
A Ribbon Cutting ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick off a grand opening or relocation of a business.
Ribbon Cutting Guidelines
- At least a two-week notice before the date of your event is preferred.
- Ribbon cuttings are conducted Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- We will extend an invitation to members of the Chamber Team and our Ambassadors Council to celebrate with you.
- The Chamber will provide the big scissors and red ribbon.
- Photos of your ribbon cutting will be posted to the Chamber’s social media following your event.
- Please plan in advance who you would like to participate in the ribbon cutting photo and where the ribbon cutting will take place.