CEO & MANAGEMENT ROUNDTABLES
Applications for the remainder of the 2022-23 program year are now closed. Applications will open for the 2023-24 program year in late February 2023.
Connecting Executives & Creating Business Success
For 30+ years, thousands of business owners, CEOs, top executives, and managers have participated in various roundtables to discuss issues of vital interest to their businesses.
If you’re looking for a group that gives you feedback on some of the tough business issues you are facing and can speak from their own personal experience in similar business situations, then the CEO & Management Roundtable Program is for you.
The CEO & Management Roundtable program provides structured discussion groups of no more than 15 business executives, CEO/owners, team leaders, and management professionals. The same group of participants gathers each month in a confidential setting to discuss issues affecting their businesses.
Enrollment is ongoing, and participants are placed throughout the year. Priority will be given in the order the application is received. The cost of participation is $200 for one year and payment will be processed upon placement. The application process requires from the applicant:
- Must be a member in good standing with the Grand Rapids Chamber
- Online application or renewal filled out completely and submitted
- Vetting/verification of job title and company
- Signed Confidentiality Attendance Agreement on file
- $200 registration fee (only collected once placement at a table has been confirmed
- Regular, in person attendance is required for all participants
- Tables meet in person on a monthly basis for 90 minutes
- Placements are made based on table and industry seat availability
- CEO/President/Owner/Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Senior Leadership (CEO, COO, VPs, Non-Profit Executive Directors, General Mangers, etc.)
- Finance/Accounting (Controllers, CFOs, VPs or Treasurers)
- Sales Leadership (VPs of Sales, Sales Managers, Directors, etc. with a focus on Sales Team leadership and goals)
- Human Resources (HR Managers, Directors, Generalists, VPs, and Talent Acquisition)
- Marketing (Marketing Mangers, Directors, VPs, etc.)
- Sales and Business Development (Individuals in any Sales or Business Development capacity. This group focuses on both business strategy and sharing of leads/referrals)
- Technology (Technology leaders with oversight of organizational technology processes and strategies)
- EOS (Visionaries and Integrators of companies utilizing the EOS system)
- NexGen (Business professionals 35 years of age or younger)
- Manufacturing Presidents, CEOs and Owners
- Manufacturing Senior Leadership (COOs, VPs, CFOs, Executive Leadership)
- Diversity Executives (CDOs, VPs of DEI, CEOs/Owners with DEI Leadership)
- Diversity Practitioners (HR and Organizational Management roles with responsibility for DEI)