Announcing the Finalists of the 33rd Annual ATHENA Awards Celebration
Every day, individuals are challenging, inspiring and innovating their communities to be a strong force for change. The 33rd Annual ATHENA Awards Celebration celebrates this work and provides an opportunity to uplift the fierce female forces in our region.
The Grand Rapids Chamber is thrilled to announce this year’s ATHENA finalists who were selected from an incredible list of nominees that you submitted.
Join us in congratulating these amazing leaders and don’t forget to save your spot for the 33rd Annual ATHENA Awards Celebration on Wednesday, September 28, where the recipients of these prestigious awards will be revealed!
ATHENA Leadership Award Finalists
- Meg Goebel | President, Acrisure LLC d/b/a Paul Goebel Group
- Andrea Inostroza Castro | Co-Founder & Executive Director, Puertas Abiertas Inc
- Lisa M. Lowery, MD, MPH | Section Chief of Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine, Spectrum Health; Assistant Dean for Diversity and Cultural Initiatives, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Tara McCrackin | President, Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University
- Dr. Sandra Upton | Founder & Chief DEI Strategist, Upton Consulting Group
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Finalists
- Ciarra C. Adkins, JD | Founder & President, AQUME Foundation and AQUME Law
- Kayla Benda | Owner, Oh, Hello Companies
- Elise Kutt | President, Mod-Bettie Portrait Boutique
- Alexis Reame | Client and Community Relations Assistant Director, PNC Bank
- Ellie Wilcox | Regional Managing Director, Make-A-Wish Michigan
ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award Finalists
- Motherland Cultural Connections LLC
- Warner Norcross & Judd
Registration for the 33rd Annual ATHENA Awards Celebration is currently open! Register here.