Your Investment in the Grand Rapids Chamber
Thank you for your continued investment in the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce. It is members like you that have helped cultivate a thriving and prosperous West Michigan for all, and your investment in the Chamber is what permits our team to better serve our business community each and every day, especially during extreme circumstances.
The Chamber employs 28 staff members as subject matter experts in diverse areas of specialization. They are your consultants, your resource concierge, and your fierce advocates for the West Michigan business community. Additionally, the Chamber hosts face-to-face and virtual events year-round that educate and facilitate business capacity building.
While we live in a hybrid environment, the Grand Rapids Chamber continues to generate exciting opportunities to engage with peers and build capacity within your business. Check out the many benefits available to you as a member in good standing and during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Looking to change up your work-from-home environment and need a change of pace? Has your office space closed, and you need to meet with your team in-person? Safely access the Grand Rapids Chamber Work Café and meeting spaces at 250 Monroe, following CDC guidelines and protocols.
- Discounted registration on events like the West Michigan CEO Summit, Diversity, and Talent Summit, Chamber Open, Business Exchange, ATHENA Leadership Forums, and many more.
- Cost-savings opportunities through Office Depot, Davenport University Tuition, Accident Fund, and more.
- Top lobbyists in the state working on your behalf
- Business growth & visibility opportunities through directory listings, ribbon cuttings, and referrals
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion training and assessments from subject matter experts
We encourage you to engage with our Director of Membership, Laura Traxler, to see how the Chamber can support your organization successfully spring back into action in 2021 and beyond.
Anthony Torres, the owner of Fresh Coast Kitchen, shares his experience as a new member and why he decided to join the membership after working with the Grand Rapids Chamber staff.
“In my experience, one of the largest values to a partnership is follow-through. The responsiveness and ability to deliver resourceful answers or contacts by the Chamber was impressive. I haven’t worked with a group that provides this type of value in a long time. Specifically, during this unprecedented time of Covid19, they were ahead of every other contact I was utilizing to gather information and find trustworthy answers. They were very fast in tracking down reliable answers and often were providing insight proactively. And this benefit was being provided to me even without being a member! So joining the chamber was an easy decision to make and my experience has continued to exceed expectations.”
– Anthony Torres, Owner, Fresh Coast Kitchen
Maximize Your Chamber Benefits