ATHENA Grand Rapids List of Female Favorites: Top 10 TED Talks by Women
ATHENA Council Member Jaime Counterman is the Director of the Metro Health Hospital Foundation. She is a powerhouse leader and advocate and is always seeking ways to grow.
If you’re looking to get inspired, check out Jaime’s list of personal favorite TED Talks for ideas on self-care, resilience and finding inspiration.
- Brene Brown – The Power of Vulnerability
- Nora McInerny – We Don’t Move on From Grief
- Chimamanda Adichie – We Should all be Feminists
- Caroline Mchugh – The Art of Being Yourself
- Kimberle Crenshaw – The Urgency of Intersectionality
- Amy Cuddy – Presence
- Marissa Peer – Handling Rejection
- Amy Morin – The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong
- Molly Caro May – Female Rage & Resilience in the Modern Era
- Lydia Yuknavitch – The Beauty of Being a Misfit