Our vision is to lead the West Michigan business community in creating an exciting, dynamic, top-of-mind region. Chamber membership means being a visible part of a vibrant, local economy and strong community.
The Grand Rapids Area Chamber is a champion for West Michigan business. We are driven by that mission, and we proudly serve as the collective voice for our business community.
We’re focused on three mission-based areas (Business Services, Talent Development and Advocacy and Government Affairs) to provide the credibility, connections, influence and expertise needed to drive regional growth and success.
In addition, we deliver value to our members and the community at-large by:
- Being an invested partner and trusted resource for growing a business in West Michigan.
- Offering access to a diverse and rich network for building connections and relationships.
- Creating places for people to come together to share ideas, insights, and expertise.
- Developing diverse talent and empowering leaders and community trustees facilitating vital partnerships and conversations needed to make a positive impact in our community.
- Leading the charge on long-term initiatives that drive West Michigan’s economic prosperity.
- Creating regional success advocating for public policies at the local, state, federal levels that shape a pro-business environment.