Identify your leadership potential with Leadership Advantage.
Now in its 10th year, Leadership Advantage is an intensive skills-based executive/leadership coaching program which is designed to enhance the knowledge and critical thinking skills of emerging and established leaders. The truly unique aspect of Leadership Advantage is its focus on a group leadership coaching experience which incorporates substantial opportunities for meaningful self-reflection, peer coaching, and honest conversation.
Questions? Contact Megan Smith Jovanovic, vice president of talent development, for more information.
About the program
Leadership Advantage maximizes the leadership potential of professionals from business, non-profits and government with an 8 session program that emphasizes the unique skills individual leaders possess. The program’s assortment of national caliber guest presenters offers content valuable at home, at work and in the community in eight convenient half-day sessions at a Grand Rapids location.
Leadership Advantage provides an introspective experience for higher level and self-motivated leaders to examine themselves as leaders in their career, at home, and in the community. Participants benefit from neutral space, honest guidance, and insightful tools
to evolve their leadership style and strengths.
Leadership Advantage is your chance to:
- Transform your best talent into your best leaders
- Apply critical thinking and dialogue through peer-to-peer coaching
- Develop inter-sector and inter-discipline learning among participants
- Create a unique five-step Leadership Development Plan for yourself
- Benefit from the extraordinary networking for which Center for Community Leadership programs are known