Nominations are now closed.
Six awards. Many potential contenders.
The EPIC Awards (which stands for Entrepreneurial, Progressive, Innovative and Collaborative) recognizes businesses and individuals that support the community, demonstrate growth, are innovative, and have worked with others as mentors and collaborators.Submit your nominations today for:
- Excellence in Business - Non Profit and for-profit organizations with more than 50 employees
- Small Business of the Year - Businesses with 50 or fewer employees
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Owner/operator of business that has been in existence at least 18 months and is age 35 or younger by May 15, 2013
- Minority-Owned Business of the Year - Must be 51% minority-owned (documentation required)
- Women-Owned Business of the Year - Must be 51% women-owned (documentation required)
- Non Profit of the Year - Non Profits with 50 or fewer employees.
Criteria for all awards:
- Nominees must be Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce members in good standing for at least one year by May 15, 2013. To see if a business you would like to nominate is a Chamber member click here.
- Nominees should be businesses or individuals that support the local community, demonstrate growth, stability, sustainability efforts, stand out and are innovative, and have worked with other businesses as mentors or collaborators.