More than 2,700 members have discovered how the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce helps them make good business happen. Our members vary in size and type. Many of the area’s largest employers belong to the Chamber, as well as a number of small businesses. In fact, more than 80% of our members are businesses with 50 or fewer employees.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Business development services tailored to your needs, including business tools, workshops,business planning assistance, and more.
- Talent development and retention programs,including Multiracial
Association of Professional,Emerging Leaders Series, welcome luncheons
for new community members, local tours, and more.
- Community and leadership development programs,including Institute for
Healing Racism, Leadership Grand Rapids, and Leadership Advantage.
- Access to roundtables, networking events such as our monthly Business
Matters - The Breakfast Series, Business Exchange Luncheon, and
other opportunities to connect with potential colleagues and customers.
- Access to our annual signature events, including the annual membership meeting, EPIC Awards, Chamber Golf Open, Grand Rapids House Party, Energize Your Business, ATHENA Awards, and Health Care Summit.
- A relentless advocate for your business, bringing your voice to Lansing
and providing opportunities to learn about the political process and
meet elected officials.
- Promotional opportunities such as ribbon cuttings,event sponsorships, advertising, and more.
- Savings on office supplies, college tuition, golf,and more.
|Associate Membership ***
*** Associate Membership available for businesses with 25 or fewer employees.
There is a $25 enrollment fee for all new memberships.
Click here for benefit information
To explore new levels of membership, contact Mark Allen at 616.771.0348.